Saturday, December 24, 2011

Winter Break, Day 3 - Christmas Eve

Today:
  • Slept in again.  This time until 10.  My family is spoiling me a bit too much.  I won't be able to go back to work!
  • Went for a run and then did some other toning exercises with Ignatius.  It was rough.  I have let myself get pretty "untoned."
  • Went out and about.  I love Christmas Eve.  All the Black Friday suckers do not know what they are missing.  It's such a calm afternoon.  Returned Scott's broken gift with one that works.
  • Had the best ribs for dinner.  Because of the unseasonable warm weather, Scott was able to use the Kamodo Joe.  Yum-mo.
  • Ignatius continued his quest for world latch hook domination.
  • Got all dressed up for church.  Snapped this pic of the family.
  • Attended Mass.  Max was wondering what happened to the candles (Advent wreath).  He loved the addition of the trees and all the lights.
  • Came home and popped open a bottle of Asti.
  • Max is now in his jammies watching The Polar Express.  Love his reaction to it!  Perfect Christmas Eve movie.
Merry Christmas to All!

No comments: