Saturday, February 13, 2010

This is ridiculous

So, I was so excited about the Opening Ceremonies of the Winter Olympics. There I sat in my overly cozy basement, watching the athletes process across the screen... and I didn't even make it to the US... I was zonked! The bad part of that was that I have shoulder and hip/back soreness from the accident, so, when I was finally awakened by a screaming Max (his father was attempting to put Children's Tylenol in his feverish body), I was a wreck!

Had a lot of weird dreams last night/this morning. Alarm went off at 6:45, as Ignatius has a Scholastic Bowl tournament today at Metcalf. I stumble into the bathroom, look in the mirror and am greeted by a blazing red eye. Isn't that special?

So, Max and I toddle off to McDonalds for his Saturday morning biscuits and "gravies," which he has yet to touch two hours later, and to pick up cash for the tournament goers (now Ignatius and Scott) so they can purchase lunch. A half an hour into my time with Max, he has diarrhea. And it wasn't in the toilet, if you catch my meaning.

Seriously, if you can reboot a day, I would make it this one. And, well, maybe Thursday also.

No comments: