Saturday, June 30, 2012

An Ode to My Shoes

Over the last three years, I have been consistently working out.  I am pretty proud of the fact that this seems to be a priority in my life.  It also helps that I enjoy the workouts I do and the company I keep while I do them.

Over the last year, these lovely Rykas have been my trusty companions.  They have seen rain, sleet, snow, hail.  They have been to countless Zumba classes (let's see, if I averaged three a week in 52 weeks, that would be at minimum 156, but I think I have had them longer than a year...), many RIPPED classes, and a few Strong classes.  They have carried my weight, plus some super hard orthotics.  They are worn down and need to be replaced for a shoe that can give me the support I need.  It's been a good ride.

No comments: