Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My latest obsession

Some of my old blog readers may remember last spring's obsession with American Idol David Cook. (See May 22, 2008 and May 21, 2008 and May 20, 2008) Well, it didn't get ANY better now that his album is out.

Okay, okay. I always listen to albums over and over. This one is fantastic. I love every song on it. Nothing is skipped. And, it's the kind of album that you can turn up load and sing, well, "at the top of your lungs," as he belts out in "A Daily AntheM."

His first release was "Time of My Life." Loved that one. I believe that was the song that won the American Idol songwriting contest.

"Light On" is the next release. I love that one, too. (Well, that must be obvious by now.) The video is not my favorite, but I figured since I embedded his little you Tube American Idol videos, I might as well embed a "real" music video. Enjoy... and buy his album! Expect more ramblings about the album in the next few days. OCD!

No comments: