Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009




I went to Mass at 10 PM last night. Max was still awake when I got home, but not because Scott wasn't trying. He finally went to sleep soon after, as did I. I awoke to the wind at 2 AM... thank goodness!

The house awakened at about 7:30 AM. That's when these photos were taken. The big gifts were, for Max, Elefun, and for Ignatius, Super Mario Brothers for Wii. There were other gifts, but these, by far, were the highlights. Scott has been longing for a Presto Burger, the burger machine of his youth, for a few years. It was that you could only find them on eBay or somewhere similar. Now, Presto has re-released them (in an updated version).

Santa brought me some money which will be used on a new phone, since mine will not charge. Woo hoo! IPhone with video, here I come...

Merry Christmas to all! Hope Santa was good to you!

No comments: