Saturday, May 1, 2010

Yard Sale Madness

Apparently, I need to send my husband to garage/yard sales with a chaperone. The good thing is that Max and he have made this somewhat of a Saturday tradition. They go out and about in the neighborhood trolling for deals. Typically, Max comes back with some sort of booty. Last week, they got a light saber for $1 (which is a good deal). Today, Max got this very cool little basketball game. However, he also got Elefun (you may note that he got Elefun for Christmas). And his father bought this wooden shutter thing. Conversation went like so:
~For where?
~For the patio.
~For the patio?
~Yeah, to block the sun.
~Isn't that what the big umbrella is supposed to do?
~Well, where do you want to put it?

Now, granted, he paid $10 for it. He's so proud of himself. But we have no use for it whatsoever. I'm trying to think of something crafty to do with it. I am open to suggestions. I know it can separate spaces in rooms, but I'm a little perplexed.

No more unmonitored yard sales for him.

1 comment:

AMP said...

Hmmm. . . Surround Otto's cage with it, add a swimming pool and hot tub . . . Voila! (sp?) A doggie condo