Sunday, December 1, 2013

December Dailies

In the scrapbooking world, there is a thing called "December Dailies."  It is meant to be a way to document your steps through the holiday season.  Scrapbookers, such as Ali Edwards, have even perfected it into profitable pursuits.  We Catholics have called this phenomenon "Advent."  I decided to do a December Dailies type of gig this year for several reasons:

  1. I think it's kind of cool that Advent actually started on December 1.  Now all those little "Advent calendars" that have 25 days in them will actually work!
  2. This is my year of slowing my row.  Taking back and soaking in.  A great year to document daily happenings.
  3. I am completing Project Life, and I will be doing a daily photo anyway (well, that's the target).  This works perfectly with that.
Onward to December Dailies of 2013.


No comments: