Monday, March 24, 2014

100 Happy Days, Day 1






 This morning, the first official day of Spring Break 2014, I woke up to a checklist in my face.  Max was already awake and planning a "show."  I believe he is thinking of a magic show, but he decided to bring a bunch of "props" down, along with snacks.  He created his "stage" in front of the fireplace, which he has done many times before.

The thing that made me happiest is that he read a scrapbook I made him long ago.  I do a lot of scrapbooking, and he is my biggest fan.  This was a scrapbook I made using the book "How Do I Love You?" because he wanted me to read it over and over when he was younger.

The absence of his brother today also makes me happy.  His brother is sleeping over at a friend's house.  It has taken them a while to coordinate because of the busy schedules of high school juniors.  I am thrilled that he has such good friends and that he was able to finally schedule this in.


No comments: