Monday, March 24, 2014

100 Happy Days


Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do


I cannot hear this song by Pharrell Williams without being happy.  My exercise buddies and I have our own little TeamBeHappy hashtag that we are using to remind us of what's important.  Some card ladies and I have a Happiness Project Pinterest board for our crafty creations--a reminder that crafting cards makes us happy.  So, when I saw on Facebook a movement called 100 Happy Days that challenged people to post things that make them happy for 100 days, of course I had to jump on board.  


Onward to focusing on the happy!


No comments: