Saturday, October 25, 2008

Here it comes...

...Parent-Teacher Conference week! Non-stop work for four straight days. Well, only because I am scheduling it that way. I am "flexing" my time, so I will be able to have Friday off. That means Monday through Thursday are jam packed.

We had Ignatius' conference on Thursday, and we will have Max's this Wednesday. Ignatius did a fabulous job first quarter with all As and Bs. The big deal with that is that we really let him fly solo more than any other year. We said we would only step in if it seemed like his ship was sinking. I am relieved that his ship sailed!

Speaking of Ignatius, he is finally scheduled for his evaluation with the Autism Program in Springfield. In December, we will finally have some feedback on whether or not he, like his brother, is on the spectrum. I am pretty convinced he is, but I must wait to hear it from people who are trained. One year later... things move so slowly when you are awaiting information.

Finally, I leave you with Max on a "big boy bike." He is a crazy man, I tell you. Scott finally put a helmet on him, and he has NO FEAR. He whips around corners. If he falls off, he just gets back up. Such a stark difference from his brother who, once he fell, he was DONE. Alas, he gets that from me... never much of a biker.

No comments: