Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Back at School

I am letting the children socialize right now... very important since they have not been with each other for two weeks. So, I decided to socialize, too.

I got my Project Life kit yesterday. Today, I started taking photos of the "ordinary" in my morning. Pretty fun, though I think I was driving Ignatius crazy. Anyway, that's something to look forward to when I get home.

It's cccccold and we are supposed to get a bunch of snow tonight. We shall see what tomorrow brings. Perhaps tonight I need to buy some boots?

Having the students here has definitely improved my attitude. They are why I do what I do. but, when 3:30 comes, I'm outta here. This was one of the first breaks where I really "unfocused" on school, and that was a great idea on my part.

Ah, well... socialize time is over. Onward! Those who wish to keep up with my Project Life scrapbook, be sure to click on my craft blog http://platoseizestheday.blogspot.com.

Carpe Diem!

No comments: