Saturday, January 30, 2010

A few pics for the week

In addition to being downright freezing, this week had its firsts. Ignatius had his first Scholastic Bowl match against Metcalf. HTJH lost, but put up an admirable amount of competition. Ignatius got a toss up right, as did a couple of his friends. It was fun to see them in a different environment than last week's birthday party. The match was on Ignatius' 13th birthday, so another first was he entered the world of teenager.

Still another first was that I changed my own windshield wipers. I had an issue with the driver's side wiper coming off from the blade. This is not the weather for that. So, I purchased some blades at Wal-Mart, believing my husband would help me. It didn't make it to his list of priorities, but seeing out of my windshield during a storm was right up there on mine. So, I found a video from Monkeysee.com, and I changed them myself. And they still remain on my car!

No comments: