Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hello, Xanax.

Out of the blue and totally unprepared for... Boom! Anxiety attack today. I haven't had one in months, and I was definitely not expecting this one.

I believe the trigger was the writing I was doing. I have to work on my National Board recertification in the next several weeks, and I was trying to crank out quite a bit today. I have procrastinated with this for quite some time... dragging my feet on every part of it, but getting what I need together. I have to say, what I wrote today was awesome. But, it must have dragged me back to the last time I had to write that intensely about my profession. Boom, indeed!

I am OK now, and apparently, I can expect this feeling over the next month while I get some things together. I have a few presentations this month as well as this lovely thing needing to be postmarked by the 30th. Glad I still have some Xanax.

No comments: