Friday, December 23, 2011

Seize the Break, Day 2

Today's highlights:
  • Slept "in" again until around 9. Much needed.  Woke up to sunshine.
  • Took some pictures of the boys in hopes of getting a holiday card completed.  We'll see.  Here's one I have been toying with.
  • Let's not forget my little diva and his love of the camera.



  • Finally got my box sent to the PA contingency.  A Christmas miracle!
  • Went out into the world of shopping.  Found a few additional items.  I think I am "done," but who knows?  One of the things I got for Scott does not work, so I must return it (maybe tomorrow if I feel brave).
  • Took an afternoon nap after the sun hid back behind the clouds.
  • Spent some of the evening wrapping gifts and helping Ignatius with the latch hook project.  He is really going to town on it.  Good purchase!
  • Worked a few minutes on a scholarship essay. Less than 500 words = torture JoLynn.  I'll do anything for a thousand bucks, though.
  • Spent some time on Facebook.  Became irritated hearing how WalMart employees must say "Happy Holidays," and are forbidden to say, "Merry Christmas."  Wondering where the ACLU is when it comes to these types of freedom of religion violations.
And now,  we enter Jesus' Birthday Weekend!  Woot!

No comments: