Monday, December 26, 2011

Winter Break - Day 5

Today consisted of:

  • Post-Christmas chillaxing.  Max played with his car wash and crayon maker.  He won't mix colors with the crayon maker, which cracks me up.  He will only melt the same color and make the same color, rather than creating a rainbow type of effect.  We go with his flow.
  • I ran (jogged) 3.1 today.  It started out sunny and nice and ended up cloudy and chilly in the course of my 41 minutes of running.  We did some exercises when I came home as well.
  • I worked on a wee bit of school stuff today.  I have been adding some audio to my website for students to follow along as they read.  That takes some time!
  • My brother, George, called, and we chatted for some time.
  • We all enjoyed down time, as no one had to be anywhere in particular today.  It was pleasant.  
  • The night ended with some snow.  Not much, but a nice dusting to break the grayness.

No comments: