Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Winter Break, Days 6 and 7

OK, so yesterday apparently flew by in a blur.  Here's what I know to be true of the past two days:

  • Ignatius completed a Cross Country running workshop over the last two mornings, held by Lake Run Club. Today he ran a mile in under 7 minutes.  He seemed to actually enjoy himself.
  • I went to Zumba yesterday AND got Zumba 2 for the Wii.  Good times.
  • Max is getting harder and harder to get out of the house.  He likes lounging and pretty much being a hermit. I am beginning to understand the attraction.
  • I have been trying to keep up with water drinking.  I feel like my insides are floating, but it's flushed out the ookies.
  • We got a wee sprinkling of snow, nothing major.
  • Pizza night on Monday.  Hot diggety.  I love Pizza Hut.
  • I watched a stupid show about Sasquatch on History Channel.  I also watched a series of American Pickers and Pawn Stars episodes that balanced out that stupidity.  
  • I signed up for an Ali Edwards scrapbooking class focusing on my "One Little Word" for 2012: Strength.

No comments: